For over 30 years, we have been developing and producing intelligent sensors, sensor systems and complete automation solutions for the graphics industry, special machine construction and biotechnology with a great deal of passion and team spirit. Everything from a single source, highly individualised and in outstanding quality. This is how we inspire our worldwide customers, create the world of sensor technology of tomorrow and are active co-creators of the industry of the future.
In the context of succession planning, we are looking for reinforcement for our developer team in Kirchheim unter Teck.
You complement our team perfectly if these tasks inspire you
- As a developer (m/f/d) you are the creative heart of our innovative and diverse product developments and realise your ideas up to the ready-to-use product at the customer.
- Specifically, this means:
- You manage customer projects from the recording of specifications to the creation of requirements and functional specifications, right through to commissioning.
- You develop systems with electronic modules, their firmware (microcontroller, FPGA, DSP) and software applications until they are ready for series production, taking into account the applicable industry and customer standards as well as the state of the art conception.
- You will be actively involved in strategic product planning, develop concepts and proposed solutions for new innovation projects and play a key role in supporting our external development cooperations.
For your success with us, you need these strengths and experiences
- You are an experienced electronics or mechatronics engineer (m/f/d), preferably with a comparable technical background, and have a wide range of experience in automation and sensor technology.
- You know a lot about project management, you work on your own initiative and responsibly, and you take great pleasure in realising your ideas right up to the operational product.
- As a creative tinkerer (m/f/d), you are bubbling over with ideas, are interested in the multitude of methods for recording physical variables and their evaluation, are pragmatic and ambitious in implementation and see potential for optimisation almost always and everywhere.
- Last but not least, you love variety, are flexible in your thinking and appreciate the creative and solution-oriented exchange in a strong and English-speaking team.
Sounds just like you? Apply and join our team!
What you can expect from us
- A varied job in an owner-managed family business where you work in a strength-oriented way and realise your innovative ideas with a lot of freedom, creative possibilities and maximum support.
- Fast processes, short official channels, cross-interface teamwork and always open doors so that we can achieve great things together.
- Individual training and development opportunities, a first-class induction and all the technical possibilities you need to hit the ground running.
- And of course real variety, close contact with colleagues, customers and our management, flat hierarchy and much more...
We look forward to getting to know you!
You have experience in sales and want to establish innovative system solutions on different future markets together with us. You are self-confident, ambitious and think entrepreneurially. Your strengths include sociability, a convincing manner and a high degree of customer orientation. Willingness to travel and a good command of English round off your profile.
- Customer communication in German and English.
- Planning and conducting customer appointments at home and abroad.
- Researching new customers and expanding our customer base.
- Organisation and implementation of customer demos.
- Supporting complex projects in cooperation with the respective departments.
- Introduction of new products and services.
- Responsibility for sales results.
- The opportunity to actively shape the growth of a medium-sized company.
- The close teamwork with our employees in production, development, sales & management.
- "Open doors" and personal contact with all employees are part of our corporate culture.
- The gradual familiarisation with our products, markets & customers.
- Flexible working hours that allow you to plan your week individually and on your own responsibility.
- A professional office staff that actively supports your activities.
- Close contact with our end customers, B2B and sales partners at home and abroad.
- Varied activity in connection with truly innovative projects.
- A working environment that rewards independent and responsible work.
- A broad field of activity in the areas of Industry 4.0, biotechnology, advanced automation & artificial intelligence (AI).
Have we aroused your interest? Then get started! We look forward to receiving your online application.
For the expansion of the installations of our system solution "FlexoMatrix: Platemounter & Workflow-Solution For The Label Printing Industry" we are looking for proactive sales partners/agents (m/f/d) to promote our system solution and represent the product and our company in markets where we do not yet have coverage.
The patented FlexoMatrix flexo plate mounting system offers unique 360° register precision, is operator-independent and, with integrated plate identification, makes it easy to expand existing job management. Printers save between 10-50% makeready time & waste - with every job change.
A ROI of 12 months is the norm.
We offer attractive profit margins, broad support for their customer meetings and highly qualified personnel to assist you with all technical aspects of selling our products. If you are interested in joining our successful distribution network.
Contact us. We look forward to working with you.